1/27/2011

Hairdo


Hi guys.

Lately I´ve been a little sick of my hair, expecially my color. It felt like it was the wrong color for me a bit to red-ish. When it comes to my hair, I never do anything that I might regret, so I usually always go dark.

I also think that everyone should have someone or something to get inspired by when it comes to your hair, that´s the one thing that always will reflect on your personality.

My insperation the past few years has been the incredible beautiful model and DJ, Leigh Lezark. No matter where she is, or what she does, her hair always look´s so perfect.
So today I had to fresh up  my hair a little, so coloured it dark dark brown(I´ll post picture later). Feels so good and refreshing, to have the right color again.






































Ph_google//

-Vendela

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar